All members of the National Association of Australian Teachers of the Deaf will ……
- Work for the good of the National Association of Australian Teachers of the Deaf and actively support and promote its objects as defined in the NAATD Constitution.
- Act honestly and with respect and integrity at all times.
- Provide leadership for all members of the Association to foster high ethical standards.
- Act to enhance public awareness of the Association’s objects, and
- Maintain transparency of decision-making within the Association.
National Committee of NAATD
15th May 2005